Create wax seals in the cleanest and fastest way with this sealing wax gun, manufactured in collaboration with Artis Decor.
The electric sealing wax gun is designed for use with 7mm and 8mm diameter sealing wax sticks. It is perfect for adding an elegant touch to your projects, such as wedding invitations. With this tool, you can create wax seals in a cleaner and faster way, saving you time and effort.
- Gun size: 17 x12 cm.
- Suitable for 7 and 8 mm diameter sealing wax bars.
- On/off switch with light indicator.
- This support base provides stability and security for your project, allowing you to rest it safely and avoid potential stains or damage.
- The low temperature gun prevents bubbles from forming when melting the sealing wax.
- Precision applicator and metal tip.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Connect the sealing wax gun to the electric current and turn on the small switch located on the handle.
2. Insert the sealing wax bar into the back of the gun and wait a few minutes for the gun to heat up.
3. Squeeze the trigger and, using circular movements, dispense the desired amount of wax to create your seal. The amount will depend on the size and thickness you want to achieve.
4. Position your stamp on top of the wax and let it sit for a few minutes.
5. Carefully remove the stamp from the wax after it has set.
Please note that these instructions are a general guideline and may vary depending on the specific model of the sealing wax gun you are using.
If you wish to use multiple colors, insert one bar at a time and allow each to melt separately. Please note that the results may vary for each color. When you want to return to a solid color, it is recommended to cleanse the gun by using a white bar until any remnants of the previous color are eliminated. Keep in mind that each time you turn off the gun, the material inside cools down, but when you turn it on again, it will melt, potentially leaving small remnants. For achieving the utmost precision, it is advised to use a separate gun for each color.
There is an error in the packaging and instructions. This product is a low-temperature gun specifically designed for lacquering purposes.