Sealing wax seal
The sealing wax seal is made of pure brass and features high fidelity engraving.
It is presented in a box with a drawer, featuring a black velvet interior and powdered pink sealing wax on the outside, adorned with a stamp design and rose gold foil details that add a touch of elegance and turn each stamp into a little jewel.
Main product features:
- The sealing wax seal head is made of pure brass.
- It is available in round stamps with a diameter of 25 mm. Additionally, some rectangular or oval models measuring 25x35 mm are also available.
- The engraving on the seals is of high fidelity, showcasing exceptional design detail.
- Each sealing wax seal head is sold individually, and the price includes a box with a sealing wax seal inside.
*Handle not included. You can purchase it HERE. (Incluir enlace que no está)
How to use:
- Turn on the sealing wax gun and wait for it to heat up.
- Insert the stick all the way in and wait until you start to see it melt.
- Press the trigger several times (recommended 3 times) to obtain the desired amount of sealing wax. As you use up the bar, insert the next one to push it in.
- For better definition, cool the stamp before applying it to the wax.
- Stamp the seal onto the wax. If you want thicker seals, wait a few seconds before stamping to allow the wax to cool and expand less when the weight of the stamp is applied.
- Wait until the stamp is cool before lifting it. The duration will vary depending on the ambient temperature and the temperature of the stamp.
- You can use our heat-resistant mat to create the stamps. This way, you will be able to lift them once they have cooled and use them anywhere. If you make the stamps directly on paper, the sealing wax may stick to the surface, making it difficult to remove without damaging the support.
- If you don't have a sealing wax gun, you can cut the sticks into small pieces and melt them in a spoon using heat.
*Please note that colors may appear differently due to screen settings.