Sealing wax seal
Set de 60 pegatinas para lacre de 25 mm
Sealing wax seal in pure brass with high fidelity engraving.
Presented in a box with drawer, black velvet interior and sealing wax on the outside in powdered pink with the stamp design. Rose gold foil details that turn each stamp into a little jewel.
Main product features:
- Pure brass sealing wax head.
- Round stamps of 25 mm diameter. Also available some rectangular or oval models of 25x35 mm.
- High fidelity engraving, with exceptional design detail.
- Each head is sold individually. Price is per box with a sealing wax seal inside.
*Handle not included. You can get it HERE
How to use:
- Turn on the sealing wax gun and wait for it to heat up.
- Insert the stick all the way in and wait until you start to see it melt.
- Press the trigger several times (recommended 3 times) to get the amount of sealing wax needed. As you use up the bar, insert the next one to push it in.
- For better definition cool the stamp before applying it on the wax.
- Stamp the seal on the wax. If you want to get thicker seals, wait a few seconds before stamping so that the wax cools and expands less when the weight of the stamp is applied.
- Wait until the stamp is cold to lift it. Depending on the ambient temperature and the temperature of the stamp, this time will vary.
- You can use our heat resistant mat to make the stamps. This way you will be able to lift them when they cool and use them anywhere. If you make them directly on the paper the sealing wax will stick to the surface and you will not be able to remove it without damaging the support.
- If you don't have a gun you can cut the sticks in small pieces and melt them in a spoon applying heat.
*Please note that colors may vary due to screen settings.