Set of 6 sealing wax sticks
Sealing wax sticks are available in a range of 40 colors, presented in unique packaging. They are packaged in cotton paper with rose gold stamping, and each set includes a 2.5 cm sealing wax stick as a sample of the color options.
Main characteristics of the product:
- The sealing wax sticks have a flexible and viscous formula that allows for the creation of high-definition wax seals.
- The colors are vibrant and opaque. For increased opacity or thickness, it is recommended to wait for the wax to cool slightly before applying the stamp.
- Each box contains 6 bars that are 8 mm in diameter and 12 cm long.
- Depending on the amount of wax used, each bar can produce approximately 2 to 3 wax seals.
- The product is available in a wide range of 40 colors, providing ample options to choose from.
- To achieve optimal results, it is recommended to use a low-temperature wax gun.
How to use:
- Turn on the wax gun and allow it to heat up.
- Insert the stick all the way in and wait until it starts to melt.
- Press the trigger several times (3 times is recommended) to obtain the desired amount of sealing wax. As you use up the bar, insert the next one to continue.
- For better definition, cool the stamp before applying it to the wax.
- Stamp the seal onto the wax. If you prefer thicker seals, wait a few seconds before stamping to allow the wax to cool and expand less under the weight of the stamp.
- Wait until the stamp is cool before lifting it. The duration will vary depending on the ambient temperature and the temperature of the stamp.
- You can use our heat-resistant mat to make the stamps. This allows you to lift them once they have cooled and use them anywhere. If you make the stamps directly on paper, the sealing wax may stick to the surface, making it difficult to remove without damaging the support.
- If you don't have a wax gun, you can cut the sticks into small pieces and melt them in a spoon using heat.
*Please note that colors may appear differently due to screen settings.